Getting To Eden Mountain Lodge
Directions: PLEASE NOTE - do not use MapQuest or your car's GPS because they give wrong information and will try to send you over seasonally un-maintained roads. Because we are an off-the-main-road location with our own access road, you MUST use our directions. We want you to get here safely to enjoy our unique hide-a-way!
From I-89 exit 10, take Rt. 100 North 10 miles through the village of Stowe.
- Continue 10 miles on Rt. 100 North to round-about at Junction with Rt. 15 in Morrisville.
- At the round-about take second exit and follow Rt. 100/15 North.
- Go 1 1/2 miles to the round-about and take first exit, a RIGHT, onto Rt. 100 North.
- Continue 9 miles to Eden Mills (look for Ingalls Market on left) take immediate next RIGHT on East Hill Rd.
- At first fork in road stay LEFT (South Pond goes right!) Continue to second fork and stay RIGHT, up hill (Griggs Rd goes left!).
- Continue 2 miles to Square Rd. Take a LEFT and follow the road for 1 1/2 miles to Eden Mt. Lodge. We are on the RIGHT.
NOTE: Online maps, including MapQuest, may not show our location properly and give direction over seasonally un-maintained roads. Images from Google Maps may be helpful.
Google Map and Directions to Eden Mountain...
Over 75 private acres nestled in 3,000 protected vermont acres. Come experience a truly private four season hide-a-way.
© Copyright 2011 Eden Mountain Lodge